Reflection on ICT integration
ICT has become one of the inevitable tool for both the teachers and students especially for this year 2020 during such pandemic. Through ICT, the teachers, students and even the parents could manage online teaching and learning when the schools were closed. We the teachers could engage our students by giving them activities to do and learn at home without wasting their time and resource. In the absence of teachers, the educated parents could guide and help their children at home in doing the activities sent by the respective teachers. There are also some parents who could not guide their children as they are illiterate , so for them I asked the elder siblings to help for doing the activities.
On 3rd September 2020, I have sent a reader titled 'What am I' book 9 to my students to copy the whole text in their English note book with the correct spellings and punctuations through WeChat and messenger. So students copied in their note book as I asked them to do it.་I then corrected their work through we chat and messenger and commented on it .After my students have finished copying the whole text, I asked them to read it thoroughly with the help of their parents, elder brothers and sisters. I asked the students to read it for many times until and unless the students could read the whole text by themselves. Then only, I asked the students that I am going to assess their reading by asking them to make short videos on their reading of the text and sent it through WeChat and messenger. So like wise, I could assess the students individual reading and keep a record on it.
There are 31 students in my class and among 31 students, 30 students have smart phones and only 1 student doesn't have a smartphone. I contact with 28 students through We Chat and 2 students through messenger. There was no network problems as such faced while sending my tasks to my students and receiving their works for correction and giving feedbacks. The only problem I had is with the student who don't have a smart phone because his parents could not afford to buy a new smart phone.
It has become very difficult to send the task to that child but nevertheless, I provided the SIM materials and the work books for him to do the activities at home and to get help from his elders. Some problems are like, during the lockdown the farmers could not put DATA package in their phones and few parents also could not effort to put DATA in their phones. So, these are some of the problems faced during the online teaching and learning, but whatever it may be the students and teachers are kept engaged and at least some teaching and learning takes place during such situations.`
Lesson on 06/08/20
Portfolio Evidence for Math Lesson
Firstly I have sent the image attached here to my students which was saved from google.
Picture source: Google



Well executed lesson through ICT
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThank you la
DeleteThe lesson was simple and effective.Great job!
ReplyDeleteThank you madam Sonam.
DeleteSimple and effective lesson through ICT
ReplyDeleteWell planned lesson and lots of evidences of the lesson.Positive feedbacks were also provided.
ReplyDeleteThank you madam Tshering Yangkey
DeleteIts nice to see that you are assessing children's reading through videos sent by your students. Its a good evidences for your record.
ReplyDeleteThank you Madam Sonam
DeleteVery good, children must have learned more through your video lessons
ReplyDeleteThank you mam.Dhan Maya
DeleteVery interesting lesson madam.Children really must have enjoyed your lesson madam.Kepp the same spirit .
ReplyDeleteThank you Sir. Duptho Wangdi
ReplyDeleteAll the children in your class are with smart phones except one . I think there won't be any problem in responding to teacher's work. You have done great for the children.
ReplyDeleteThank You
DeleteWell planned lesson with ICT integration.keep going la madam.
ReplyDeleteThank You madam
DeleteWell planned and detailed ICT integration lesson.
ReplyDeleteThank you madam Karma
DeleteGreat work! You have made best use of ICT tools to help your children learn. Your children might have enjoyed your lesson.
ReplyDeleteThank you madam
DeleteYour lesson activities are simple and relevant.
ReplyDeleteGreat lesson madam! You have made best use of ICT tools to help your children enjoyed learning. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteYou have integrated ICT in your lesson which is very much help full to our children.
ReplyDeleteNice work! it seems that you have used ICT tools to support your children learn effectively. Keep going.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work in delivery. Keep it up
ReplyDeleteWell integrated lesson.keep it up!
ReplyDeleteGood lesson through ICT integration. keep it up la.
ReplyDeleteInteresting lesson madam
ReplyDelete